This smoothie is packed with the nutrients you need to maintain healthy adrenal glands. Your adrenal glands use more vitamin C than any other organ or gland in the body. With the one-two-punch of Vitamin C superfoods kiwifruit and yellow peppers, this smoothie contains over 1600 mg of Vitamin C. The nuts and seeds blend is rich in adrenal supportive vitamins and minerals, including selenium, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and B vitamins.
- 16 oz (500 ml) pure, filtered water
- 5 kiwifruit, ripe and peeled
- ¼ cup seed & nut blend (Brazil nuts, pine nuts, sunflower seeds, almonds)
- 4 yellow bell peppers, stems and seeds removed
Turn this adrenal super smoothie into an energy filled breakfast replacement that will keep you going all day. Simply add:
- 1 scoop organic plant-based protein powder
- 1 scoop organic raw greens powder (containing spirulina, chlorella, and a variety of other greens)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp organic virgin coconut oil
This recipe makes enough for two, so share with a loved one or adjust the amount of each ingredient to suit your appetite and taste.
DON’T MISS OUT ON THE NEXT ARTICLE! SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER FOR MORE GREAT ARTICLES AND EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS AND PROMOTIONS!
You should always consult with your healthcare practitioner before taking any nutritional supplements. Statements made herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.